I spent the whole of the summer holidays reading The Tiger’s Wife. I’m still puzzled about the meaning of the deathless man. Who was this strange shadowy coffee drinking person. I loved the Grandfather – the grandparent all us would like to have – with his well worn copy of The Jungle Book in his pocket. Natalia was a strong narrator but to be honest I found the book confusing as it veered from myth to reality, past and present. Not helped by my sporadic reading either. If you’ve read it I’d love your thoughts.
- @writerkmc I 💗Nate 😀 2 days ago
- Fantastic book. I devoured it! #oneofusislying twitter.com/writerkmc/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @writerkmc: ONE OF US IS LYING releases this month! So I'm going to do some character introductions over the next couple weeks :) https:… 2 days ago
- RT @jenrosebell: Win signed copies of #CrookedSixpence and #SmokingHourglass here! twitter.com/PuffinBooks/st… 2 days ago
- Embarrassing moment when getting car cleaned and they go OMG when they look inside 🙄🙄🙄 2 days ago
Most Popular Blogs
Tag CloudA Visit From The Goon Squad Baby Elephant birthday cake bookclub Books britmums Bubble Fair camp bestival camping camp sites children's party cooking CookingKT crafts curtains cybermummy Deadly 60 decorating diet eating out exhibition family camping family festival family festivals festival festivals Fluke giver Good Reads Grayson Perry gym hanwell home life Inke inspirations interiors Jennifer Egan Jubilee kids kids camping kids stuff lit Little Esop london London zoo lyric theatre Molo Mr Tumble mummy tummy murals My Dining Room new year New York oacking packing packing guide pattern print reading restaurant shopping snow snow boots Steve Backshall summer festivals to-do lists TV UK camping V&A Museum wallpaper wall stickers WIlliamsburg winter boots winter clothes World book night